Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
Pulmonary Critical Care Opportunity - Cooperstown, NY (Resort Village, Adirondack Mountains)
If you are looking for a position affiliated with an Academic Hospital with a great work/life balance then Bassett Healthcare Network is the place for you. Our communities are extremely safe, the commute to anywhere is stress free, the real estate is affordable, the schools are ranked in the top 10% in New York State, the culture in our organization is like no other and we live in a community where people from all over the United States choose to vacation.
Enjoy an outstanding quality of life in this lakeside resort town; located south of the Adirondack Mountains and north of the Catskills. The combination of a modern practice within a growing academic and research oriented healthcare system, coupled with excellent schools and multiple outdoor recreational, cultural and artistic activities, makes this a unique opportunity.
Some Benefits to joining our Network and living in our beautiful, mountainous community includes:
- Short drive to Syracuse, Albany, Binghamton and NYC.
- Level III Trauma Center
- Teaching/Learning environment
- Affiliated with Columbia University
- Internal Medicine and Surgical Residency Programs
- Group employed model with competitive salary
- Comprehensive benefit package
- 5 Corporately affiliated Hospitals
- Over 30 Outpatient centers,
- 20 School-based Health Centers
- 2 Long-term Care facilities.
- Forbes’ 2018 America's Best Mid-Size Employers
- Family Friendly Community
- Low Crime Rate
Department Specific Details
- Minimal Night Call
- Flexible Work Schedule
- Full Spectrum Practice including Pulmonary, Sleep Medicine and Critical Care
- Opportunity to Teach
Thank you for your consideration. Please let me know if you have an interest in this location/opportunity and I'll facilitate getting you additional information.
PPR Search Consultant [Register to View]
[Register to View]
Lake Ozark, Missouri, United States
Permanent Placement Resources (PPR) is one of the nation's premier physician recruitment agencies. Specializing in full-time placement only, PPR offers a result-driven business model that is effective, fully contingent and free of any upfront charges.PPR represents opportunities in nearly all specialties and in a wide variety of practice settings. Partnered with premier health systems and individu...