- Ability to step into an already existing high volume practice with a large 8 county referral network of Rush Clinics and hospitals.
- Patient service area of over 350,000.
- Pulmonary Clinic is located in a multi-specialty clinic building which is adjacent to the hospital and ICU
- New Physician would alternate covering one week of pulmonary clinic and one week of ICU.
- Opportunity to be involved in chronic vent program established at 2 of the critical access hospitals in our system
- Teaching opportunities for local residency program
- Telemedicine available as well as EBUS
- Established Adult Hospitalist Program that has been here for 20 years
- 3 Intensivists on staff with expected weekend call 1:4.
- Affiliation with Ochsner Health System recently announced.
- Implementation of EPIC to begin this year, with a go live date of Spring 2021.
- New young administration that directly supports our physicians.
- Rapidly growing system with the addition of over 20 new physicians in the last two years.
- Enticing and Competitive Compensation and Recruitment
Rush Foundation Hospital, a 215-bed hospital, 5 critical access hospitals, a 49 bed LTAC hospital and 30 clinics located throughout East Central MS and West AL. Visit [Register to View] for details.
About Meridian, MS:A mid-sized town with a population of 45 to 50,000. Commonly referred as the Transportation Center of the South, Meridian is very centrally located with rapid access to major cities including New Orleans, LA (3 hours); Jackson, MS (1.5 hours); Birmingham, AL (2.5 hours); Atlanta, GA (4 hours); and the beaches of Gulf Shores, AL (3.5 hours). It is a very family Oriented community with conservative values, a low cost of Living, low crime rate and excellent school options. Our beautiful year-round warm weather allows for multiple outdoor activities including camping, fishing, hiking and boating. Meridian has a strong medical community with Rush Health Systems making up the largest non-military employer in the region. Known for its thriving performing arts, the city boasts the MS Arts & Entertainment Experience (MAX); the Riley Center; The Meridian Museum of Art, Meridian Little Theatre and the Meridian Symphony Orchestra; and most recently the hometown for The "Voice" winner Todd Tilghman.
Thank you for your consideration. Please let me know if you have an interest in this location/opportunity and I'll facilitate getting you additional information.
PPR Search Consultant [Register to View] [Register to View]