DescriptionThe Division of Pulmonary, Allergy, and Critical Care Medicine (PACCM) at the University of Pittsburgh Medical Center is seeking Pulmonary/Critical Care Medicine physician specialists for UPMC Jameson.
About the Position:
• Join a 2-physician group providing a spectrum of PCCM services
• Coverage of a 12 bed ICU
• Provide inpatient pulmonary consults
• Extend coverage to an outpatient clinic
• ICU night coverage is provided via a distinct telemedicine service
• Administrative and leadership opportunities are available
• Competitive base salary
• Health, life and disability insurance
• Medical malpractice insurance
• Defined contribution plan; 403b plan with employer match
• Professional dues and CME to Medical Staff Dues and CME allowance
• Paid holiday
• UPMC is an Equal Opportunity/ Affirmative Action Employer
About UPMC Jameson:
UPMC Jameson is a full-service community hospital in New Castle, PA, serving the residents of Lawrence County and its surrounding communities, providing inpatient hospital care, surgical services, diagnostic imaging, emergency medicine, senior care, rehabilitation, and a variety of specialized health care services.
Qualifications• Board certified in Pulmonary and Critical Care Medicine
• Eligible for licensure in the state of Pennsylvania
Total RewardsMore than just competitive pay and benefits ,UPMC's Total Rewards package cares for you in all areas of life & emdash; because we believe that you’re at your best when receiving the support you need: professional, personal, financial, and more.
Our ValuesAt UPMC, we’re driven by shared values that guide our work and keep us accountable to one another. Our Values of Quality & Safety, Dignity & Respect, Caring & Listening, Responsibility & Integrity, Excellence & Innovation play a vital role in creating a cohesive, positive experience for our employees, patients, health plan members, and community.
Thank you for your consideration. Please let me know if you have an interest in this location/opportunity and I'll facilitate getting you additional information.
PPR Search Consultant [Register to View] [Register to View]