Medical Center is currently seeking a full-time BE/BC pulmonologist with critical care to join an established practice with one other board-certified pulmonology/critical care physician and with support from an FNP-C. Shared call with anesthesiologists/critical care; extra pay for extra call. Salary is at mean of MGMA; plus a bonus of 100% of the practice profits.
- Pulmonology Clinic located on the hospital campus
- 10-bed ICU
- Physicians' lounge with meals provided
- 24-hour gym
- Generous student loan repayment assistance
- Paid health insurance
- Paid malpractice insurance with tail coverage.
- Full benefits package including 403-B employee contribution
- Paid house-hunting and relocation
- Monthly cell phone allowance
- CME allowance and CME paid time off
- Paid time off annually, plus holidays
- Residents/fellows who make an early commitment receive a monthly stipend through the duration of their training
Pulmonology conditions treated and procedures:
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Interstitial Lung Disease (ILD)
- Occupational Lung Disease
- Sleep Disorders
- Bronchoscopies in hospital
Establish a rewarding practice in south Georgia. If a quality lifestyle for you and your family with excellent schools is a priority, this is the place for you. Area offers a charming southern lifestyle with a strong community support system. Activities for the entire family may be enjoyed in our town. Named the 2022 Georgia Downtown of the Year, you will find boutiques featuring every style under the sun, specialty shops, and the best restaurants in the South.
Located just 60 miles from the Florida line, you will find easy access to the sandy beaches of the Gulf coast. The County is rich in arts and culture, with a state-recognized Arts Center that holds various collections, exhibits, theatre productions, events, music, and art classes throughout the year.
- Known as “The City of Southern Living.”
- 3 hours from the Gulf and Atlantic beaches
- 1 hour from 3 regional airports (Albany, Valdosta, Tallahassee)
- 3 hours from Hartsfield-Jackson International Airport and Jacksonville International Airport