- State-of-the-art AASM Accredited Sleep Center
- Eight private rooms with night and day testing capabilities and support
- Long standing practice; established relationship with large, local MBO referral center, ACO participation with the same
- Collaboration opportunities for various treatment options, including Inspire
- Medical Directorship available
- Large internal referral base – 60+ providers in Primary Care alone as well as community referrals
- Competitive base salary, 401(k) profit sharing retirement plan, optional health, dental, long-term disability, long-term care and term life insurance, flexible spending accounts
- Elite team of 9 Board Certified Pulmonary/Critical Care physicians receiving national and statewide recognition – also 3 APPs, 3 respiratory therapists, and a tenured nursing staff
- Progressive, collegial, patient- and partner-centered atmosphere
- Full-service endoscopy lab with interventional capability and option to add new and innovative approaches to care
- Busy mixed medical-surgical ICU with 24-hour coverage by senior Internal Medicine residents
- Community-based teaching hospital with Internal Medicine, General Surgery, Family Medicine, and Pediatrics residencies – teaching in ICU, pulmonary inpatient service, and outpatient office
- In-office PFTs, lab and radiology (including CT)
- Hyperbaric oxygen center
- Opportunities to take part in research studies
- Call schedule: Average of 1 onsite overnight per week and 1:10 weekends
As a state, Iowa has been recognized as #1 Best State to Practice Medicine (WalletHub, 2017 & MDLinx, 2018), #1 Physicians’ Top Places to Live and Work (Physicians Thrive, 2017), and #1 Best State to Live in America (U.S. News & World Report, 2018).
Des Moines is Iowa's capital and hub for business and cultural activity with a metro population of over 645,000. Set on the Des Moines River and amongst rolling hills, Des Moines is a picturesque city with something for everyone to enjoy. Boasting short commute times, low cost of living, excellent schools, and a family-friendly environment, Des Moines offers an idyllic work-life balance. Des Moines has been named #1 Best Places to Live in the Midwest (U.S. News & World Report, 2018), #1 Best City for Young Professionals (Forbes, 2014), and #1 Best Affordable Place to Live in the U.S. (U.S. News & World Report, 2017).
Thank you for your consideration. Please let me know if you have an interest in this opportunity and I'll facilitate getting you additional information.
PPR Search Consultant [Register to View] [Register to View]