Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
PULMONARY & CRITICAL CARE PHYSICIAN OPPORTUNITY
If you are looking for a position affiliated with an Academic Hospital with a great work/life balance then contact us today. Our community is extremely safe, the commute to anywhere is stress free, the real estate is affordable, the schools are ranked in the top 10% in New York State, the culture in our organization is like no other and we live in a community where people from all over the United States choose to vacation. It is amazing here!
Enjoy an outstanding quality of life in this lakeside resort town; located south of the Adirondack Mountains and north of the Catskills. The combination of a modern practice within a growing academic and research oriented healthcare system, coupled with excellent schools and multiple outdoor recreational, cultural and artistic activities, makes this a unique opportunity.
Some Benefits to joining our Network and living in our beautiful, mountainous community include:
· Short drive to Syracuse, Albany, Binghamton and NYC.
· Level III Trauma Center
· Teaching/Learning environment
· Affiliated with Columbia University
· Internal Medicine and Surgical Residency Programs
· Group employed model with competitive salary
· Comprehensive benefit package
· Forbes’ 2018 America's Best Mid-Size Employers
· Family Friendly Community
· Low Crime Rate
· Minimal Night Call
· Flexible Work Schedule
· Full Spectrum Practice including Pulmonary, Sleep Medicine and Critical Care
· Opportunity to Teach
COME JOIN US! Apply today:
For consideration or more information, please EMAIL CV to [Register to View]
Telephone is tel:[Register to View]
PLEASE REFERENCE JOB ID: [Register to View]
Wrightsville Beach, North Carolina, United States
Search firm based in Wilmington, NC. We recruit most specialties, and focus on
SURGEONS (and subspecialties),
Our corporate offices are based in Wilmington, NC, and we have over 2000 openings nationwide.