- Full-time employment opportunity
- Schedule varies depending on scheduled and hospital duties
- On-Call: Coverage for ICU/ Night/ Hospital Pulmonary
- 60% Inpatient/40%Outpatient
- Procedures performed: Bronchoscopies and critical care services (ex: cental lines and intubations)
- Team:Cohesive practice group with great team and office support
- Patient Volume: 12-15 pts/wk in office; variable in hospital
- Candidate must be Board Eligible or Board Certified
- Requires fellowship in Critical Care
- Open to current fellows and practicing phsyicians
- Base Salary and production with additional ICU call pay; up to $500K
- Comprehensive benefits package with group insurance (health, dental, life, disability), 401k with company match, PTO, relocation assistance and occurrence-based malpractice insurance coverage starting the first day of employment
See how you can thrive, right here at Indiana University Health
Rewarding Physician and Advanced Provider employment opportunities await at Indiana University Health Arnett.IU Health Arnett is an effectively integrated health care system striving to become a preeminent health care leader in the nation for clinical care through innovation, quality and service. As a regional hub for Indiana’s largest health care organization and in association with the state’s only medical school, we provide excellence in education and research for our healthcare providers.
IU Health Arnett Physicians is a multi-specialty group comprised of approximately 290 providers representing 40 different specialties and sub-specialties. The IUH Arnett system located in Lafayette includes physician outpatient practices, a modern 191-bed acute care hospital as well as outpatient surgery and imaging centers. Being part of a multi-specialty group provides a solid patient referral base. In addition, there are physicians available to assist when referring a patient for a medical or surgical concern.
An administrative team partners with physician leaders to enable individual clinicians to concentrate on their clinical practice. With 16 facilities, 12 located in Lafayette/West Lafayette and 4 in the surrounding communities, a large, stable referral base is guaranteed. The secure patient base draws from a mix of industrial and university communities in a 12 county area.
Thank you for your consideration. Please let me know if you have an interest in this opportunity and I'll facilitate getting you additional information.
PPR Search Consultant [Register to View] [Register to View]