Porter Regional Hospital – Intensivist
Porter Regional Hospital is seeking a Critical Care BC/BE Intensivist to join our team. New Fellows welcome!
Details of opportunity:
- Closed 32 bed general ICU
- Day/Night rotation with 7 on/7 off
- Full service community hospital, including Cardiology & CT Surgery, Neurosurgery, Pulmonology, General Surgery, Interventional Radiology (non-trauma)
- Experienced nursing staff
- All equipment needed for bedside procedures, including bedside ultrasound and difficult airway equipment
- Hospitalist service for general inpatient units
A position with Porter Physician Group includes:
- Family-oriented community resulting in great quality of life
- Collaborative medical staff
- Competitive Salary <<<
- Commencement Bonus <<<
- Education loan assistance
- Health/Dental/Vision insurance
- 401k with company match
- Moving allowance
Porter Regional Hospital is located in the ‘physician friendly’ State of Indiana with a long-standing history of tort reform. This position provides a great work-life balance in a progressive family oriented community. We are located within 60 miles of Chicago, 10 miles from the Indiana Dunes State Park and National Lakeshore, and 20 miles from the resort communities of Michigan. Housing and living expenses are ranked among the lowest in the nation.
Thank you for your consideration. Please let me know if you have an interest in this location/opportunity and I'll facilitate getting you additional information.
PPR Search Consultant [Register to View] [Register to View]