Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
ABINGDON, VA (Out-Patient Clinics 90%) - Pulmonary Critical Care Opportunity
Ballad Health Pulmonary/Critical Care Clinics are currently seeking BE/BC, Pulmonary/Critical Care Physicians to join their Out-Patient Clinics Full Time. Clinics are located in Abingdon, VA (affiliated with Johnston Memorial Hospital) and Bristol, TN (affiliated with Bristol Regional Medical Center).
Fellowship training preferred, but not required. Physicians will join employed, existing, stable groups of Pulm/CC Physicians and will be busy from the start!
Competitive Compensation & Benefits Package!
- Sign On Bonus <<<
- Educational Loan & Relocation Assistance
- Full Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision)
- CME Reimbursement
- Opportunities to assist with Medical Students & FM/IM Residents from local Training Programs
- Out-Patient Clinics (90%)
- 3-4 Pts seen per hour, averaging 25 pts per day
- Clinic Hours: 8 am to 4:30 pm
- 4.5 days per week in Clinic
- 0.5 days per week in Hospital for Procedures to include: Bronchoscopy/EBUS, Navigational Bronch, & PFT
- In-Patient and out-patient hospital responsibilities (10%)
- In-Pt census varies
- Call will be required to cover In-Pt Pulm/CC Physicians during their PTO
- During Coverage time, Physicians will have 0 days in Clinic with 5-7 days per week of call (12 hours)
There is an established patient base with opportunity for growth! Current Patient Mix is 85% Adult and 15% Geriatric
. Referrals will be from local providers and affiliated hospitals. Telemedicine Services are also being developed in this market.
Thank you for your consideration. Please let me know if you have an interest in this location/opportunity and I'll facilitate getting you additional information.PPR Search Consultant [Register to View]
[Register to View]
Lake Ozark, Missouri, United States
Permanent Placement Resources (PPR) is one of the nation's premier physician recruitment agencies. Specializing in full-time placement only, PPR offers a result-driven business model that is effective, fully contingent and free of any upfront charges.PPR represents opportunities in nearly all specialties and in a wide variety of practice settings. Partnered with premier health systems and individu...