- Paid time off (PTO): 250 hrs accrued per year (6 weeks)
- CME: 5 days (1 week), $6,000
- Paid malpractice (occurrence-based) and paid relocation
- Retirement: Employer-funded 403(b), Employee-funded 457
- Low-Cost Health, Vision, Dental Insurance
- 1:3 Call
- General Pulmonology practice with Critical Care requirements
- Sleep Medicine training preferred.
- Model: hospital-employed group
- Board certification required: Yes; must be B/C within 5 years of graduating residency or fellowship
- Size: 227 licensed beds
- Accolades: Top 100 Hospital for 12 years (Modern HC), Best Place to work in Healthcare (Fortune), Best Place to Work for Women (Fortune), Healthcare’s Most Wired.
- Coverage: single hospital coverage responsibilities (Licking County)
- Hospital-employed group: Yes, multi-specialty; fluctuates around 100+ providers
PPR Search Consultant [Register to View] [Register to View]