Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
NW INDIANAPOLIS, IN (Muncie, IN) - Pulmonary Critical Care Opportunity
We are seeking a patient-focused Pulmonary & Critical Care Physician to collaborate with our highly skilled teams.
The Pulmonary department is dedicated to the diagnosis, treatment, and education of patients with lung disease. The department includes board certified pulmonary specialists and licensed respiratory therapists. Lung diseases commonly treated include asthma, COPD, pulmonary fibrosis, sarcoidosis, pleural effusions, lung cancer, chronic cough and cough productive of blood, pulmonary vascular disease including embolism and pulmonary hypertension, and shortness of breath of various causes.
With a unique partnership with one of the nation’s leading medical schools, we are able to provide patient access to leading-edge medicine and treatment options.
- Full-time employment
- On-Call: 5-6 Days/Month
- 50% Inpatient / 50% Outpatient
- Team: 6 Physicians and 1 Advanced Provider
- Patient Volume: 30 pts/wk in the office and 45 pts/wk in the hospital
This position will be located at Ball Memorial Hospital only with the ability to work with clinical research opportunities and have teaching opportunities.Qualifications:
- Candidate must be Board Eligible or Board Certified
- Fellowship training required
- Interested in current fellows and practicing physicians
- Strong Compensation Model with Sign-on Bonus & Production Bonus <<<
- Comprehensive Benefits Package Includes Group Insurance (health, dental, life, disability) <<<
- 401k with Company Match
- Relocation Assistance
- Occurrence-Based Malpractice Insurance Coverage.
Thank you for your consideration. Please let me know if you have an interest in this location/opportunity and I'll facilitate getting you additional information.PPR Search Consultant [Register to View]
[Register to View]
Lake Ozark, Missouri, United States
Permanent Placement Resources (PPR) is one of the nation's premier physician recruitment agencies. Specializing in full-time placement only, PPR offers a result-driven business model that is effective, fully contingent and free of any upfront charges.PPR represents opportunities in nearly all specialties and in a wide variety of practice settings. Partnered with premier health systems and individu...