Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
Pulmonary Disease Critical Care Opportunity in Casper, WY
Casper, WY – Casper is a city in central Wyoming with a population of 60,000. It is home to the National Historic Trails Interpretive Center, featuring dioramas and hands-on displays that evoke the journeys of 1800s pioneers. Contemporary art is on show at the Nicolaysen Art Museum. Fort Casper, a reconstructed 1865 military post, houses a museum with local history exhibits like a 1901 sheep wagon. To the south, Casper Mountain offers a waterfall and ski slopes. Top notch public and private schools make this the perfect destination for the entire family!
For more information, please contact James Tegarden at [Register to View]
or call 1-[Register to View]
. JO- 1903-32245.
- Permanent, full-time position
- Searching for a BC/BE Pulmonary Disease Critical Care physician.
- 168, 12 hour shifts annually.
- Student loan repayment up to $100,000.
- Highly competitive compensation with excellent benefits such as CME, relocation, malpractice, insurance, flexible spending account, and more!
Whether its your first practice opportunity upon completion of your residency or fellowship, or you're a practicing physician in need of a change, Source Medical is uniquely organized to offer your search personal attention.