COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS Pulmonary Critical Care (Pud/CC)
- $350,000 Base Compensation Plus Production
- $450,000+ Earning Potential
- $20k Sign-On Bonus
- Full Benefits with matching 401k
RESPONSIBILITIES AND FACILITY DETAILS Pulmonary Critical Care (Pud/CC)
- 10-12 patients per day
- 4 Days in Clinic; 1 Admin Day
- Clinic hours: 8:30 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
- 70% outpatient and 30% inpatient
QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS Pulmonary Critical Care (Pud/CC)
- Board Certified Preferred
- Cannot Support J1 or H1B candidates
COMMUNITY Pulmonary Critical Care (Pud/CC)
- Welcoming, culturally diverse, cosmopolitan mid-sized city.
- 90 minutes to pristine Pacific Coast.
- 90 minutes to ski slopes of the Cascades
- Only 2 hours to Bend - dubbed the outdoor playground of the West
ABOUT DELTA PHYSICIAN PLACEMENT
Delta Physician Placement (DPP), the permanent staffing division of The Delta Companies, identifies qualified Physicians, Advanced Practitioners, Allied Health, and Therapist on behalf of healthcare facilities nationwide. A single point of contact assists you with coordinating communication with the hiring manager, negotiating contractual details, and coordinating any necessary travel. The company has been recognized with several Best of Staffing® Awards. Visit [Register to View] for more information.