Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
Somerset, KY / South-Central Kentucky / County Population of 70K
- Full Time/Part Time and Permanent (no locums).
- Seeking BC/BE Pulmonary Critical Care physician to join a premier team.
- Employed or independent practice opportunity
- Call: 1:3.
- Established hospitalist program to handle the pulmonary/critical care admissions.
- 10 medical and 10 surgical beds along with 8 cardiac and 8 neurology ICU beds.
- Outpatient sleep clinic on the campus for convenience to patients.
- Financial Information: Base salary + wRVU production incentive, Quality bonus, CME allowance, Sign-on bonus, Medical debt assistance, Relocation allowance, Residency stipend, Medical Director stipend, Health benefits + Retirement plan, Marketing + practice growth assistance, etc.
: At the heart of Somerset is beautiful Lake Cumberland with 1,200 miles of shoreline and a wealth of recreational opportunities including fishing, water sports and house boating. General Burnside Island State Park is Kentucky’s only state park located on an island and offers a peaceful retreat for campers, boaters and golfers. Four additional golf courses call the area home, as does Daniel Boone National Forest and Cumberland Falls State Park. Cumberland Falls – the “Niagara of the South” – boasts the Western Hemisphere’s only moonbow, in addition to white-water rafting, hiking and canoeing.
Creve Coeur, United States
Whether its your first practice opportunity upon completion of your residency or fellowship, or you're a practicing physician in need of a change, Source Medical is uniquely organized to offer your search personal attention.