Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
(Archived) Pulmomology/Critical Care (SA197459) Ft. Walton Beach, Florida 32547
Pulmomology/Critical Care (SA197459) Ft. Walton Beach, Florida 32547
This Regional Medical Center in northwest Florida seeks to employ a board certified/board eligible Pulmonologist / Critical Care Intensivist to relocate to the beautiful white sand beaches of the Emerald Coast of Florida. Candidates with fellowship Sleep training please apply. This opportunity with one of our community partners offers:
• Mix of inpatient critical care and outpatient pulmonology offers some flexibility in schedule leaving time to play and enjoy the coastal lifestyle
• Intensivist Program in open 23 bed ICU at facility with a level II Trauma Center
• Employed position Full benefits package to include: health insurance, 401K, pension, relocation, CME, paid vacation, and malpractice
• Attractive compensation structure – base plus work RVU
• Track to shareholder status in 1 to 2 years
• Very busy Hospital based Lung Center with state of the art equipment
The Medical Center is a 257-bed hospital located in the panhandle of Northwest Florida. With a medical staff of over 200 physicians, it is the only acute care hospital in the Tri-County area that offers open heart surgery, an Advanced Primary Stroke Center accredited by the Joint Commission, Chest Pain Center and a Cancer Care Center that is affiliated with UAB and accredited by the Commission on Cancer.
The Medical Center also has a psychiatric treatment center, and advanced care for critically ill patients, including cardiovascular and neonatal intensive care units. In addition to these disease specific services, the medical center has emergency services, including a main ER, Pediatric ER and Express Care.
This coastal community is the best-kept secret in NW Florida. At the “heart” of the Emerald Coast, the community is much more than just family-friendly vacations on the beautiful beaches. It’s a thriving area of national and local businesses, home to several military bases – and a community that welcomes visitors and locals with the same southern charm and hospitality.
• Excellent schools- ranking #2 in the state of Florida
• Some of the most beautiful, white sand beaches in the country
• Shopping, arts, golf, entertainment and great food
San Diego, California, United States
Ready for a change? Send us your resume and what kind of job you are looking for.Check all our active jobs and company profile here: https://careermd.com/physicians/databasesearch.aspx?eg=1Employer Name: ESR Healthcare https://www.postjobfree.com/jobs?q=ESR&l=&radius=25http://www.jobvertise.com/members/esrdirector
We will reply with a list of open positions.thank you