This job is archived
Located on the banks of the Ohio River, about 32 miles from Evansville, Indiana, this town is Kentucky’s fourth largest city. It is the second-largest city in the Tri-State region of Illinois, Indiana and Kentucky after Evansville. Called Kentucky’s Festival City, it is home to over 20 annual Festivals and Events, most of which are unique to this western Kentucky town. These events attract visitors from around the country and around the world. From barbecue to bluegrass, from fine arts to fine dining, from festivals to Broadway shows, this city has something for everyone.
This Hospital system is a community-focused, nonprofit healthcare system that provides innovative medical advancements and compassionate care to help improve the community. This Hospital system which includes a top-rated hospital located 123 miles from Nashville, TN and 109 miles from Louisville, KY.
- Join an established practice with 4 pulmonologists and 3 APRN’s
- Hospital employed opportunity
- Full benefits-Excellent compensation
- Call 1: 5
- Need due to patient demand in a community of 120,000 and a draw of over 300,000
- Be busy immediately - strong referral base
If you’re looking for an excellent quality of life for you and your family, call Robert Overfield at [Register to View] or email your CV to
- This opportunity does not support J-1 Waivers
- View other opportunities at: [Register to View]