- Join An Employed Group Pulmonary/Critical Care Physicians
Critical Care Shift Work-14—12 Hour Shifts A Month
- Level 1 Trauma 424 Bed Facility/Renown Neuroscience/Stroke Programs
Part Of The Largest Not For Profit Health Care System In The U.S.
24 Hour Care With 2 Neurointerventional Radiologists & 1 Neuro-Intensivist
- $100M Medical School Located Dowtown
Opportunity to Work with Students/Residents
Residency Programs – GS / EM / FP / IM / ORS / PED / PSY
Option for Research – Reimbursed Separately
- 40 Bed ED, 58K Visits Annually, 20% Increase In Volume Over Last 3 Years
Guarantee - Patient Seen Within 30 Minutes
- Stroke Patients Sent Through PATH To Expedite tPA Injections
- Starting Salary Based On Skills & Experience, Plus Productivity Bonus
Hospital Employed 2-3 Year Guarantee
- Full Benefits - Claims Made Policy/Generous Vacation & CME Package
Relocation & Sign-On Bonus
- "More Than Enough Business."
- 10 Counties/1.1 Million Service Area-120 Referring Sites
Live In A Community As Sophisticated As The Healthcare System It Supports!
- Progressive & Diverse Community-Sushi, Indian, Malaysian & Thai Restaurants
- Thriving Downtown- Symphony, Ballet, Museums, Restaurants & Clubs, Parks, Botanical Gardens, Shopping, Etc.
- Cost Of Living 25% Lower Than Rest Of Nation - Downtown Lofts, Classic Victorian Homes, Wooded Acreage, Lake Side Homes
- All Christian Denominations/Hindu Temple/Mosques/Synagogues
- Three Major Employers In Community With 2000+ Employees Each
- Average Commute Times Of 15 Minutes To Your Practice
- 2 Major (One Division 1) Universities-32K Students/Cultural Diversity
$30M Art Museum-3 Level-46K SF-Opens In 2012
- Award-Winning Public Schools
Student/Teacher Ratios Average 15:1/A 99.17% Graduation Rate
Standardized Test Scores Well Above The National Average
Community Program - Students Attending District Schools Receive Up To 100%
Tuition Paid For In State Colleges