We are currently looking to hire a BC/BE Pulmonologist/Critical Care physician to join our group of well trained Pulmonology/Critical Care specialists who manages the ICU service at Virginia Hospital Center in Arlington, VA
- This is an opportunity to join a well respected multi-specialty group composed of more than 25 physicians and 6 physician assistants across various specialties, including internal medicine, allergy, pulmonology, sleep medicine, sports medicine and urgent care
- Work alongside 6 BC Pulmonologists/Critical Care physicians who are dedicated to the Critical Care service at the hospital
- Schedule: Full-time, all nights can be accommodated; otherwise shifts will a mix of weekends, weekdays, holidays days/nights
- Virginia Hospital Center is a 394 bed teaching hospital for local medical students, residents and fellows
- This is a 28 beds mixed surgical ICU (neurosurgery, CCU and trauma) service
- Our evening shifts include Pulmonology consults
- We are offering competitive compensation and complete benefits
- BC in pulmonary disease and critical care required
- Must comply with HIPAA rules and regulations
Located in Arlington, VA:
- Offering an ideal mix of urban and suburban living, Arlington is located minutes from downtown Washington, D.C. and three major airports.
- The Washington metropolitan area is home to numerous government institutions and cultural attractions, including festivals, museums, theaters, year-round markets, outdoor recreation, and five professional sports teams.
- The community is situated in close proximity to several highly regarded institutions including Georgetown, George Washington, Howard, and Johns Hopkins Universities.
- Some of the most influential organizations in the world — including the Pentagon — are located in Arlington. The city stands out as one of America’s preeminent places to live, visit, and do business
- Ranked as one of “America's Best Cities to Live” by US News
Our practice is a proud member of Privia Medical Group, a national physician organization with more than 3,500+ providers in multiple states. Through high-performance physician groups, accountable care organizations, and population health management programs, Privia works in partnership with health plans, health systems and employers to better align reimbursements to quality and outcomes.
VP, New Provider Recruitment
Privia Medical [Register to View]