- Competitive Annual Salary
- Sign on Bonus
- Educational Loan & Relocation Assistance
- Malpractice and Tail coverage provided
- Full Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision & Retirement)
- CME Reimbursement
- Monday – Friday schedule
- Referrals will be from local providers and affiliated hospitals.
- Office centrally located in large town
- Easy, light traffic commutes - even from other cities
- Local, moderately sized airport
- Family-friendly communities
- Excellent public and private schools
About Kingsport, Tennessee:Located 90 minutes from the Asheville, North Carolina and the Pigeon Forge/Gatlinburg areas, Kingsport, TN offers a great family friendly atmosphere with excellent public and private schools and access to several local colleges including East Tennessee State University, King University, The University of Virginia College at Wise, Lincoln Memorial University, The University of Tennessee, and Virginia Tech.
- No State Income Tax!
- Access to three large lakes, our area provides a wealth of hiking, biking, golf, skiing, fishing, camping, boating and kayaking opportunities.
- Local Regional Airport with easy access to international flights via hubs in Charlotte, NC and Atlanta. GA.
Director of Recruiting [Register to View]
[Register to View]