- Location: South-Central Pennsylvania (near Harrisburg, PA)
- Specialty: Public Heath / Primary Care / Epidemiology / Geriatrics / Infectious Disease
- Requirements: Active PA license, Active DEA, Board Certified/Eligible in related specialty
- Schedule: Mon-Fri (5 hrs/week)
- 90% remote w/ reporting on-site 1-2 times per month
- Duration: long-term locum tenens (5/2022 – 7/2024)
- Compensation: up to $18,000/month
- Travel, lodging (if needed), and malpractice provided!!!
This position provides operational leadership and consultative clinical services to Pennsylvania State’s Long-Term Care Task Force (LTC-TF). This group conducts outbreak response operations and prevention in more than 700 skilled nursing homes, 300 assisted living facilities, and 900 personal care homes across the state. The LTC-TF sits on the Pennsylvania Dept. of Health Bureau of Epidemiology (BOE) responsible for supervision, delegation of duties, and performance reviews. This position is mostly remote (90% remote) for 37.5 hrs/week. The candidate will be required to travel to Harrisburg, PA occasionally (1-2 times/month) for training, team building, and supervisory functions. On-call responsibilities are split between 6 other members of the Long-Term Care Task Force (LTC-TF). Responsibilities of the position include; work w/ leadership to on-board and manage health care providers, identify/manage COVID-19 illness exposure, work closely w/ Infection Control/Outbreak Response team, and provide expert consultation to public health colleagues.
Please contact Ryan Lukas from Medical Search International or email Ryan for more information regarding this opportunity. To be considered, please provide an updated CV with contact information so we can discuss further. Please note that your CV will NOT be sent to any clients without your explicit consent.