Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
(Archived) Geriatric Psychiatry in Massachusetts
VISTA's Permanent Placement Division is representing a progressive hospital serving southeastern Massachusetts actively recruiting a Geriatric Psychiatrist. Highlights about this permanent full-time opportunity include:
* Employed full-time Monday-Friday position
* Inpatient Geriatric Psychiatry
* Work closely with the Chief of Psychiatry towards the continued success of a behavior health service and robust psychiatric consultative practice
* Completion of Psychiatry residency from an accredited program, required
* BC/BE in Psychiatry, required
* Completion of a Geriatric Fellowship, preferred. Psychiatrists with practice experience in Geriatric Psychiatry are encouraged to apply
* Average daily patient panel: 9-10 patients
* Shared call arrangement primarily by telephone with strong hospitalist service
* Competitive financial package complimented by a comprehensive benefit program
* Well-established 19-bed Geriatric Psychiatry Unit that touts high patient satisfaction ratings
* Network system comprised of a full contingent of specialists with more than 350+ behavioral health/substance disorder beds that includes 159 designated geriatric psychiatry beds
* Health System recognized as one of the world's leading accountable care organizations and provides more than 12 million patient encounters annually
* Community population of 60,000+
* Attractive community is located approximately 40 minutes of Boston and an easy 30-minute drive to Providence
Partner with your VISTA recruiter today to find your perfect position!
A nine-time winner Talent and six-time winner Client categories of ClearlyRated “Best of Staffing” award, VISTA has 30 years of experience optimizing continuity of care for hospitals, medical practices and government agencies across the US. We ensure both quality and continuity of care for patients and the healthcare facilities that serve them. A leading provider of short-term US locum...