- Hospital based position
- Full and part-time positions available
- Responsibilities include: monitoring, evaluation and modification of the clinical program, provide direct patient treatment, and working closely with the Medical Director to provide high quality care
- Take part in a shared call schedule
- Interest in geriatrics is a plus
- Benefits may include: medical, dental, vision, life insurance, 401K, PTO, Tuition Assistance
Life in Tucson, Arizona offers over 300 days of sunshine which is perfect for outdoor activities. This area provides highly-rated private and public schools including the University of Arizona. Residents also enjoy easy access to Phoenix, Sedona, Scottsdale and San Diego.