Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
Location: Greenville, NC – City of 160,000 residents in eastern North Carolina. Located 80 miles east of Raleigh and just 40 miles from the coast! This city is home to a large university and serves as the medical hub of the eastern portion of the state. The area has almost all big city amenities, including an airport, several malls, and entertainment venues. Vital center of business, culture, education and healthcare. Mild weather year-round!
- Academic position at rank of Assistant Professor or higher
- Excellent blend of clinical care, teaching and scholarly activities
- Provide direct clinical care both face-to-face and via telepsychiatry
- New, 22k square foot outpatient facility
- Collaborate with other faculty members in conducting clinical research, with opportunity to initiate project if desired
- Strong base salary and productivity incentives
- Sign-on bonus, relocation, malpractice, CME, professional dues, retirement, full health benefits and much more!
Whether its your first practice opportunity upon completion of your residency or fellowship, or you're a practicing physician in need of a change, Source Medical is uniquely organized to offer your search personal attention.