- The psychiatric center is part of a non-profit health system that serves both northeast Indiana and northwest Ohio
- Recruiting due to meet the increasing need in the area
- Options include inpatient, outpatient or a combination of both
- Opportunity to see adults and children/adolescents
- Teaching and research opportunities
- Employed position with lucrative compensation package, paid relocation, student loan assistance, annual incentive bonus, annual physician allowance, commencement bonus, paid malpractice insurance, retirement savings, match and contribution plans, comprehensive health benefits and many other non-traditional benefits such as adoption assistance
- Can accommodate H1-b visa candidates
The community was rated the #1 place to raise a family in 2017, Top 20 Housing Market in 2017 and #6 Best Affordable Place to Live in 2015. The city continues to grow and offers a big city feel in a small town setting while being within driving distance of Chicago and Cincinnati.