- Join 1 adult/child psychiatrist, 1 mental health PA, and 1 Mental Health NP.
- Full-time, salaried position.
- Base pay $225,000 -$265,000.
- Monday through Friday, 8am to 5pm
- Call rotation shared with one other Psychiatrist
- Primarily outpatient with some inpatient coverage. Average number of outpatients is 16 per day.
- Will provide free hospital housing for the first 3 months, if available. 5 weeks of Earned time and 5 days continuing medical education per year and will provide $2,500 per year for expenses associated with continuing medical education. Will pay up to $500 per year for professional dues and subscriptions. Voluntary, tax-free Tax Sheltered Annuity Plan is available through payroll deductions. 100% percent of a short-term and long-term disability plan in accordance with hospital Policy. Will provide a Life Insurance Policy. Allowance for moving expenses. J1 Visa Friendly.
Located in beautiful northern Maine, with an on-site helipad to transfer patients to a tertiary care center on the Canadian border nestled between New Brunswick and Quebec City.