This Regional Medical Center is seeking a BE/BC Child/Adolescent Psychiatrist for their inpatient unit located along the Treasure Coast of Florida. Must be comfortable with ages 13 and up. Our current team of Psychiatrists cover a 24 bed inpatient unit. We have a new adolescent unit that will be 12 beds and there will be 1 FT physician for the unit. Should be open near the end of 2018. Below is information regarding the position:
• The Psychiatrists take call for 10 days
• Daily Inpatient coverage requires 2 FT to complete pt. rounding, provide consultations for the medical departments, complete 1st and 2nd opinions, and also , as needed, cover court hearings as delegated by the Medical Director. (Medical Director will only delegate court to other Psychiatrist during times of illness, vacation, emergencies)
• Mon-Fri 8am-5pm schedule
• The average number of consults/day is 5.
• The average Inpatient census is 17, so no more than 7-8 patients per psychiatrist.
• ECT is a plus
• Competitive Salary, benefits, WRVU bonus, relocation allowance and Medical Malpractice offered
Fort Pierce is known as the Sunrise City. As of 2012, the population recorded by the U.S. Census Bureau was 42,645. It is named after the army installation of Fort Pierce built in the area in 1838 during the Second Seminole War. Fort Pierce was awarded the 2005 City of Excellence Award by the Florida League of Cities for overall excellence in city government, and in 2011, Main Street Fort Pierce, Inc. received the Great American Main Street Award from the National Trust for Historic Preservation in downtown.
For more information, please [Register to View]