- Availability: Full Time Preferred
- Weekly Schedule: 40hrs per week
- Residency Training: Psychiatry
- Practicing Specialty: Psychiatry
- Certification Requirements: Board Certified in Psychiatry, or Board Eligible within 5 years
- Setting: Outpatient Clinic Setting
- Patient Volume: Seeing approx. 16 patients per day
- Duties/ Responsibilities: Providing Psychiatric Care to all ages of patients
- EMR: eClinicalWorks
- Language Requirements: Spanish Preferred but not Required
Compensation & Logistics
- Permanent, W-2 position
- Negotiable Annual Salary
- Benefits include full medical, dental vision, 401k, Malpractice coverage, CME support, and PTO
- All available travel reimbursements
- Month-to-month scheduling
- Unlimited referral bonuses up to $2000 for each referral
KPG Provider Services is a California Company focused on offering the best, most rewarding opportunities while providing excellent compensation and benefits.
Outstanding service is at the core of our culture. Our Medical Professionals will experience a service relationship characterized by respect, a sense of urgency, and attention to detail.
Our California Team offers benefits like geographic expertise, understanding commuting times, and top market compensation rates.
In short, we focus intently on the things that matter to you with a commitment to achieve exceptional outcomes. Call us and experience the difference!
For a complete listing of our current openings visit kpgproviders.com!