- Wonderful opportunity for a BC/BE Child/Adolescent fellowship trained Psychiatrist to join in a fun, busy, and team oriented work environment
- The team consists of 2 Psychiatrists, 1 Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner, 11 Professional Counselors and 3 support staff in an outpatient, hospital owned practice
- Does not have inpatient psychiatric beds, so this provider would not be admitting patients
- Our opportunity involves full time clinic hours M-F with hospital consult coverage shared with our full time Psychiatrists
- With no call and/ or weekends, our physicians enjoy a wonderful quality of life while providing great service to our patients and community
More Money. Starting Salary For an Child Psychiatrist Is $25,000 To $50,000 More Compared With Starting Salaries Located In Saint Louis and Kansas City, Coupled With A Cost Of Living Of 30% Less In This Community Provides You With Significant Buying Power With The Opportunity To Retire Early.
The Housing Market. With Average Home Pricing Settled At $143,346 And Where this Desirable 4,069 Square Ft. 4 Bedroom/4 Bath Home offers an open kitchen, breakfast bar, dining, family room layout with fireplace and screened porch bonuses, there is an equally impressive living area downstairs that includes a sizable family room, wet bar, game room, two generous bedrooms that opens up to the landscaped level backyard can be yours for $377,000.
The Community. Missouris capital city, Jefferson Citys beauty shines not only through its natural landscape, but also through the many historic buildings and special landmarks. Jefferson City (name after Thomas Jefferson) is a community of 43,079 and is located on the northern edge of the Ozark Plateau on the southern side of the Missouri River near the geographic center of the state with easy access to Kansas City, St. Louis and Springfield, MO.
About Employer. This organization is a 100-bed facility offering a continuum of care in-house from prenatal and maternity services to home health services. It also offers one of the few accredited rehabilitation centers in the state, and advanced cardiac and oncology services. In addition to being a full-service hospital, this organization operates an extensive clinic system, from urgent care centers to specialty physician practices.
- 107 miles to Saint Louis, MO
- 135 miles to Kansas City, MO
- 263 miles to Memphis, TN
- 266 miles to Tulsa, OK
Colleges and Universities
- There are 2 colleges within Jefferson City, which are Lincoln University and Metro Business College Jefferson City.
- There are 9 colleges within 50 miles of Jefferson City, including the University of Missouri Columbia.
- Free guided tours of the Missouri State Capitol are available daily.
- The Capitol houses the Missouri State Museum and it sits on a limestone bluff on the south bank of the Missouri River. Located on the Capitol grounds is the large Fountain of Centaurs that was designed by sculptor Adolph A. Weinman.
- The City of Jefferson Recreation offers sports leagues and programs year-round for both youth and adults. Tons of outdoor recreation is available as well.
- High Street is the focal point of downtown shopping, with restaurants and galleries tucked among the brick-fronted shops.
- Shoppers may also browse at the Capital Mall, which offers dozens of stores, three department storesDillard's, Sears, and JCPenneyand a multiscreen cinema.
- Other local shopping areas include the Southside area, the Eastend with its many quaint shops, and the Westend area, which has more than 30 restaurants concentrated along Missouri Boulevard.