Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
Northern California Medical Director and Lead Psychiatrist
Evolve provides the Northern California Medical Director and Lead Psychiatrist the opportunity to work at the top of their license. This new leadership position will report jointly to Bradley Peterson, MD the Founder of Evolve Adolescent Psychiatry PC (EAP) and Michelle Gross, the Chief Operating Officer of Evolve Treatment Centers. The launch of EAP is part of a strategic initiative to more deeply align and dedicate psychiatry with the other clinical teams within Evolve. Established and owned by nationally recognized Child and Adolescent Psychiatrist, Bradley Peterson, MD, EAP will exclusively provide psychiatry to Evolve’s adolescent clients and work collaboratively with the entire multi-disciplinary team at Evolve Treatment Centers.
As the lead psychiatrist in Northern California, this position will be an essential part of the professional team which includes licensed therapists, clinical psychologists, counselors and nurses all collaborating to execute an individualized and tailored treatment plan. Impressive staff ratios combined with an authentic culture of compassion and empathy creates a caring atmosphere for Evolve’s clients. For example, in the Residential Treatment Center (RTC) setting, a milieu is capped at 6 clients, with two full-time clinicians carrying a maximum of 3 clients each on their caseload, in addition each RTC has a team of 14 fulltime equivalent staff providing 24-hour support for the six clients.
• Work at the top of your license with high complexity clients
• Full-time employed hybrid clinical/administrative position
• Competitive guaranteed compensation and comprehensive benefits package
• Mentorship and clinical supervision from a national leader in child and adolescent psychiatry
• Join an elite clinical and administrative team with a dedicated practice manager
• Multidisciplinary approach delivering “best in class” programing and care
• Serve as the face of the organization and a resource for the region’s providers
• Grow professionally with the organization alongside experienced administrative partners
• Limited regional travel and access to telepsychiatry technology
• Extensive state of the art training in substance abuse therapies and CTE opportunities
Candidate Qualifications Required
• Board certified in Child and Adolescent Psychiatry required. (2020 Fellows highly considered)
• Licensed in the State of California. (Candidates currently in process may be considered)
• Deep interest in complex career path to blend clinical care, leadership, medical director duties
• Full agreement to develop additional skills and credentials needed
Desired (or to be acquired) Skills and Competencies
• Credentials or intensive training in Dialectic Behavioral Therapy (DBT)
• Substance Abuse credentials include ASAM certification and Suboxone prescribing
• Entrepreneurial spirit with interest in growing programs highly desirable
• Leadership and team development to include hiring/recruiting additional psychiatrists
• Clinical outcomes measurement including written and oral presentation
Evolve Treatment Centers
Evolve is a leading California adolescent behavioral health services provider, specializing in mental health, substance abuse and dual-diagnosis treatment. Serving teens ages 13 to 17 exclusively across residential and outpatient levels of care, Evolve’s thoughtfully developed program is known for its team-based care model and integrated evidence-based practices. Evolve is fully accredited by the Joint Commission and by CARF.
Headquartered in Los Angeles, California, the growing organization currently manages 8 residential treatment centers and 5 outpatient treatment centers in Northern and Southern California. This is an exciting time for the organization as a substantial expansion of programming is in progress. To better meet national and regional needs, Evolve projects to substantially grow the number of RTCs over the next three years and will be selectively expanding outpatient locations when there is a community need for these services.
For additional information regarding this dynamic physician leader opportunity, please contact:
Executive Search Consultant
Jordan Search [Register to View]
[Register to View]
O Fallon, Missouri, United States
Jordan Search Consultants is a St. Louis-based healthcare, executive, and higher education search firm serving clients nationwide. Our executive search specialists and healthcare recruitment experts have almost a century of combined experience in the industry. We partner with client organizations throughout the U.S. to provide the best recruitment services to both clients and candidates by buildin...