MDstaffers is seeking a qualified Child/Adolescent Psychiatrist in the DC Metro area. For more information, please apply or call (866) 90-STAFF.
Child/Adolescent Psychiatrist needed in the DC Metro area. Join a team whose goal is to offer a compassionate, supportive, and nurturing environment to their patients. The primary focus of the Child/Adolescent Psychiatrist is to provide mental health services to a full spectrum of adolescent patients in a safe space.
The Washington D.C. Metropolitan Area hosts a plethora of events, eateries, outdoor activities, and nearby adventures. You will never hear anyone say that they can't find something fun to do in the areas surrounding the nation's capital.
- Permanent, full-time position
- Monday through Friday from 8:00 am to 5:00 pm
- Inpatient psychiatry and Partial Hospitalization Program patients
- Average 15 - 18 patients per day
- Call is 1:4 with flexible scheduling
We are proud to offer you a benefits package that includes:
- Medical and dental insurance
- 401k retirement plan
- CME allowance
- Paid sick leave, vacation, and holidays
- Board Certified or Board Eligible in Child and Adolescent Psychiatry
- Valid medical license (must be willing to obtain VA license)
- Current DEA
- H1B visa accepted
- Recent graduates encouraged to apply
MDstaffers Commitment to Excellence
We are committed to developing lasting relationships with our candidates. You are an expert at medical care, we are experts in healthcare staffing. Let us use our expertise and resources to find the right opportunity for you.
- Our services are provided at no cost to our candidates
- We have knowledgeable recruiters that cater to your career preferences
- We assist with scheduling interviews and provide resources to simplify the licensing process
- We facilitate the negotiation of your salary and terms of contract
- Our experienced Support Services Department streamlines the credentialing process
To immediately speak with one of our Recruiters please call (866) 90-STAFF.
View more of our open positions by visiting [Register to View] .
Follow us on LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook for new job postings.
MDstaffers is a proud member of NAPR and NALTO.
Job reference #14012