COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS Psychiatry - Child & Adolescent (PSYCA)
- Base Salary - Up to $275,000 (Based on Experience)
- Generous Sign-on Bonus PLUS Relocation Assistance
- Paid Malpractice
- Full benefits for Physician and Family
RESPONSIBILITIES AND FACILITY DETAILS Psychiatry - Child & Adolescent (PSYCA)
- True Ability to Focus Upon Outcomes Instead of Volumes
- 100% Outpatient
- 4-Day Work Week
- No Call, Provides Excellent Quality of Life.
- Unique opportunity to work with a Nationally Recognized Organization, largest Non- profit health System in the United States.
QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS Psychiatry - Child & Adolescent (PSYCA)
- Fellowship Trained in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry
- Board Certified in General Psychiatry
- Board Eligible / Certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry
COMMUNITY Psychiatry - Child & Adolescent (PSYCA)
- Metro Population Over 500,000
- Between 1 and 2.5 Hours Be in Any of the Largest Northeast Major Metropolitan Cities; New York, Washington DC, Baltimore, Philadelphia, Delaware Beaches And the Jersey shore.
- Historic Preservation and a Cutting-Edge Arts Scene Live And Thrive Side by Side
ABOUT DELTA PHYSICIAN PLACEMENT
Delta Physician Placement (DPP), the permanent staffing division of The Delta Companies, identifies qualified Physicians, Advanced Practitioners, Allied Health, and Therapist on behalf of healthcare facilities nationwide. A single point of contact assists you with coordinating communication with the hiring manager, negotiating contractual details, and coordinating any necessary travel. The company has been recognized with several Best of Staffing® Awards. Visit [Register to View] for more information.