Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
Troy/Detroit Metro OP Child/Adolescent Psychiatrist Detroit, MI PD (pd)
ESR Healthcare Recruitment
Troy/Detroit Metro OP Child/Adolescent Psychiatrist Detroit, MI PD
Child/Adolescent is mandatory, but could have mix of some adult. OP only full time position. Must have an active MI license and be able to begin no later than October/November.
Can you please answer the following questions if open to a new job.
• FMG or AMG?
• US Citizen, Permanent Resident or Green Card Holder?
• When did you complete medical school training?
• Board Certified or Board Eligible?
• Active Licenses that you hold?
• Any background issues?
• Any malpractice cases pending or settled?
• Years of experience?
• When are you available?
• What languages do you speak?
• Why are you looking for a job?
• Salary range and locations you will consider?
• How does your experience match the job position requirements?
• Do you have tenure in prior positions of at least 2 years?
• No background our licensing issues?
• Promise to stay in contact via email after submittal and cc: me on all emails about the job?
• How soon were you looking to start a new practice?
• Do you have a preference on being hospital employed vs a private practice setting?
• What electronic medical record systems do you have experience with?
• What would be your ideal schedule?
• Are there any professional interests within your field that you would like to share?
• Do you speak any additional languages besides English?
• Geographically where were you looking for opportunities and why is it that you have chosen these areas?
• If you’re looking to relocate, do you have a significant other looking for a new opportunity as well? If so, what is their occupation?
• If you’re looking to relocate, do you have any children that you’re looking for a good school system for? Do you prefer public or private education?
• When you’re not practicing, what activities do you enjoy in your spare time?
• How much of a notification in advance would you prefer prior to a face to face interview with a recruiter?
• Do you have a CV that is up to date?
• Do you have the capability to perform preliminary interviews with recruiters via Video Conferencing over the computer?
• Is there anything you’re specifically looking forward to in an opportunity or anything that would be a potential deal-breaker in an opportunity?
• In your own words, what would you declare as the “perfect situation”
I also have the following questions that I must ask of every physician
• Have you ever been named in any type of malpractice action?
• Have you ever had any action taken against your medical license or
• Have you ever been arrested for any reason?
10 days of start date.
Ready for a change? I hope you are doing well! Our firm does permanent placements nationwide. I’m working with many clients and candidates and would love to discuss our open jobs with you if you are looking for a new job.IT IS A 5 STEP PROCESS:*** 1. Check all our active jobs and company profile here:http://www.careermd.com/physicians/careerfairs/employersnapshot.aspx?pid=244502474https://ww...