Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
(Archived) Troy/Detroit Metro OP Child/Adolescent Psychiatrist Detroit, MI PD
Troy/Detroit Metro OP Child/Adolescent Psychiatrist Detroit, MI PD
Child/Adolescent is mandatory, but could have mix of some adult. OP only full time position. Must have an active MI license and be able to begin no later than October/November.
Can you please answer the following questions if open to a new job.
• FMG or AMG?
• US Citizen, Permanent Resident or Green Card Holder?
• When did you complete medical school training?
• Board Certified or Board Eligible?
• Active Licenses that you hold?
• Any background issues?
• Any malpractice cases pending or settled?
• Years of experience?
• When are you available?
• What languages do you speak?
• Why are you looking for a job?
• Salary range and locations you will consider?
• How does your experience match the job position requirements?
• Do you have tenure in prior positions of at least 2 years?
• No background our licensing issues?
• Promise to stay in contact via email after submittal and cc: me on all emails about the job?
• How soon were you looking to start a new practice?
• Do you have a preference on being hospital employed vs a private practice setting?
• What electronic medical record systems do you have experience with?
• What would be your ideal schedule?
• Are there any professional interests within your field that you would like to share?
• Do you speak any additional languages besides English?
• Geographically where were you looking for opportunities and why is it that you have chosen these areas?
• If you’re looking to relocate, do you have a significant other looking for a new opportunity as well? If so, what is their occupation?
• If you’re looking to relocate, do you have any children that you’re looking for a good school system for? Do you prefer public or private education?
• When you’re not practicing, what activities do you enjoy in your spare time?
• How much of a notification in advance would you prefer prior to a face to face interview with a recruiter?
• Do you have a CV that is up to date?
• Do you have the capability to perform preliminary interviews with recruiters via Video Conferencing over the computer?
• Is there anything you’re specifically looking forward to in an opportunity or anything that would be a potential deal-breaker in an opportunity?
• In your own words, what would you declare as the “perfect situation”
I also have the following questions that I must ask of every physician
• Have you ever been named in any type of malpractice action?
• Have you ever had any action taken against your medical license or
• Have you ever been arrested for any reason?
10 days of start date.
San Diego, California, United States
Ready for a change? Send us your resume and what kind of job you are looking for.Check all our active jobs and company profile here: https://careermd.com/physicians/databasesearch.aspx?eg=1Employer Name: ESR Healthcare https://www.postjobfree.com/jobs?q=ESR&l=&radius=25http://www.jobvertise.com/members/esrdirector
We will reply with a list of open positions.thank you