The Vines Hospital in Ocala, Florida is recruiting a Child/Adolescent Psychiatrist for their Inpatient Adolescent Services. The Vines Hospital offers acute crisis stabilization, psychiatric care and detox services to adult and adolescent patients suffering from addiction or mental health issues. All programs are staffed by highly trained and dedicated multidisciplinary treatment teams. Position duties include admission evaluations, daily care of assigned patients in the programs, treatment team leadership and interaction with administrative and clinical staff.
- Base salary and bonus opportunity with the ability to make $350K plus for employed full-time positions!
- Relocation and sign-on bonus
- Supportive leadership and friendly support staff
- No state income tax/Lower cost of living
- Monday-Friday, on-site
- Board Certified in Child/Adolescent Psychiatry preferred.
- Active Florida license or ability to obtain licensure.
Ocala, FL offers the best of both worlds with friendly community living and city access. Ocala is located about 1 hour from both Tampa and Orlando to enjoy high-end shopping, the beach and entertainment on the weekends. Ocala, FL is known as “Horse Country” lined with oak trees and dangling trellises of Spanish moss with miles of untainted nature. If you enjoy quieter living and the outdoors, Ocala has freshwater streams and rolling hills to explore.
The Vines Hospital is owned and operated by a subsidiary of Universal Health Services, Inc. (UHS) one of the nation’s largest hospital management companies.
If you have interest in this opportunity, please contact:
Physician [Register to View]