Butte County Behavioral Health – Chico, CA
Butte County Dept Of Behavioral Health Psychiatric Health provides inpatient and outpatient behavioral health services. The Facility is an inpatient mental health facility in Chico, CA, located at 592 Rio Lindo Avenue, 95926. Outpatient services are offered in several locations in Butte County, serving children, youth, and adults with serious mental illness and substance use Disorders. Services include Psychotropic medication, Cognitive behavioral therapy and Group therapy. It specializes in treatment of Seniors 65 or older, Young Adults and Adults. Services also supports persons with serious mental illness including housing services, Diet and exercise counseling and Suicide prevention services.
Tele Outpatient Services
- Tele - Hybrid Outpatient Services
- Child & Adolescent Services
- 36 - 40 hours of coverage per week
- 8-hours of coverage Monday – Thursday/Friday
- No call, nights, or weekends
- Volume of 6-8 patients per day, Average of 1-5 intakes per week
- On-site one week per month, travel costs covered by TBH for W-2 employees
- $312,000.00 Annually for Full-Time (40 hours per week) W-2 Employees
- Comprehensive Benefits Package
- Attractive 401K and Competitive Company Match
- Generous Annual Bonuses
- PTO and CME Accrual
- Butte County is a place of natural beauty with countless opportunities for recreation in both rural and urban environments. Many Butte County residents live in one of the five incorporated towns or cities: Biggs, Chico, Gridley, Oroville or Paradise. Nicknamed ‘the City of Roses,’ Chico is a bustling city in northern California that is home to an array of attractions for the whole family to enjoy. Bidwell Park features an observatory, a golf course, and plenty of woodland trails for hiking and mountain biking; the former home of local pioneers John and Annie Bidwell, Bidwell Mansion State Historic Park offers a delightful afternoon of historical and cultural discovery. The Gateway Science Museum provides fun, hands-on exhibits and an Ice Age skeletons display for children of all ages, and the National Yo-Yo Museum boasts a variety of fantastic toy memorabilia, including a gigantic wooden yo-yo.