- Outpatient Clinics needing 1 day each/week: Can do TeleHealth coverage for OP clinics
- Norristown –Norristown, PA 19401
- Dresher –Dresher, PA 19025
- West Chester – (1 day every other week) – West Chester, PA 19382
- Philadelphia – (1 day every other week or 4 hours per week at each location) Philadelphia, PA 19123 and Zip 19144
- City of Philadelphia Program – Outpatient Services - TeleHealth ONLY – Need 2 hours/day - 7 days/week. Total flexibility on shift time.
- Residential Programs/Inpatient – Onsite coverage only
- West Chester – West Chester, PA 19382 (12 hours/week) – 2 facilities: Co-Ed and a Women Only
- Philadelphia Women’s Program – (4 hours/week per location) – 2 facilities: Philadelphia, PA 19146 and Zip 19123
- Philadelphia – 6 hours/week – Philadelphia, PA 19126 (option for Saturday coverage here)
- Outpatient – 1 day/week (8 hours) – TeleHealth until clinic opens; estimating September opening for onsite coverage. Pottstown, PA (Drug & Alcohol program @ different organization)
Each of these locations is focused on co-occurring and behavior health issues with patients. Experience with Addiction Psychiatry is preferred. Must also have a Buprenorphine waiver, be comfortable with Vivitrol injections, and in-network with PA Medicaid and Medicare.