**Psychiatry opening: Crawfordsville, IN**
Located 50m to Indianapolis; 30m to Lafayette
**About the Position**
- Full-time, permanent
- This position will primarily be outpatient and assist when needed on the inpatient side.
- Seeking a Board Certified/Board Eligible Psychiatrist to join team and meet the growing demands for inpatient Behavioral Health services in Crawfordsville
- Group serves seniors 55 and older throughout Indiana and eastern Illinois who are expiring dementia, Alzheimers disease or exhibiting inconsistent, disruptive, unpredictable or even suicidal behavior.
- Flexible Schedule: Monday Friday
- Weekday, Weekend & Holiday Call: Will take own call
- Primarily older adult patient population
- Will provide cross coverage for inpatient geriatric psychiatrist as needed
- Average inpatient volume: 7 10 patients per day
- Dementia with Behavioral Disturbance
**About the Group**
- Health group brings together the many primary care and specialty physician groups associated with Health Group's hospitals and access points across Indiana and Illinois.
- Group includes over 1,000 physicians and advanced practice providers.
- With 13 hospitals, Health is one of the largest health care systems in the Midwest.
- Of its 260+ locations, many are nationally recognized Centers of Health Care Excellence.
- Health Group strives to create a flexible and realistic work-life balance for our providers. Full- and part-time opportunities are offered with benefits.
- Competitive compensation, including income guarantee, with bonus incentives
- Generous recruitment bonus program including relocation allowance; commencement and retention packages
- Time off and continuing medical education (CME) support
- Paid malpractice
- Full benefits package, including health, life, dental, vision and legal insurance
- Retirement options, including 403(b), 457(b), 401(a)
- Short- and Long-Term Own Occupation Disability
- Customized marketing support
- Leadership development through board and committee opportunities
- Lafayette is a multi-faceted town which encompasses a vibrant college scene, a beautiful natural landscape and a lively urban center.
- Across the Wabash River in West Lafayette, Purdue University draws a diverse young student population to the city.
- A walking tour of downtown Lafayette reveals a historic core of Victorian architecture, unique shops, and public art.
- Nature abounds in the city and area parks, including Columbian Park, the Celery Bog wetlands, the Jerry E. Clegg Botanical Garden along Wildcat Creek, and Wolf Park in Battle Ground.
- Lafayette offers an excellent art scene with local breweries, wineries, shops, pick your own fruit farms among many other amenities and activities.
- Western Indiana is a desirable community in which to live and work.
- The AMA has designated Indiana as one of the nations top physician friendly states due to its favorable malpractice status.
- The region is the home of Purdue Research Park and many multi-national companies which contribute to a strong, local economy.
- Offerings include highly-ranked public and private schools and diverse cultural activities.