- Schedule: 40 hrs a week. Monday- Friday; 8-hour days. 1 day per week can be done telephonically if necessary, but 4 days per week MUST be on site.
- Call Responsibilities: 1:5 weeknight call – can be done telephonically. 1:5 weekend call coverage; rounding required on site
- Credentialing Time frame: 2-4 weeks
- Job Setting: Behavior Health Center
- Types of Cases: Child and Adolescents ages 6-17, Mental health & some dual diagnosis; Suicidal, homicidal, aggression, depression.
- Patients per Day/Volume: 25
- Electronic Medical Record- Paper charts with dictation (Nuance) and electronic Rx
- Support staff: Social Work, Care Team, On Staff Providers
- Board Certified or Board Eligible, Active Illinois license, Drug Enforcement Administration certification, Controlled Substance Registration, and Basic Life Support is required
Located on historic U.S. Route 66, half-way between Chicago and St. Louis, Springfield, the capital city of Illinois is your quintessential All-American city, brimming with Midwestern hospitality and warmth. Here you’ll discover a vibrant mix of entertainment, historic sites, excellent shopping and vibrant festivals that showcase the city’s culture and history.
Staff Care typically arranges medical or dental malpractice insurance for the contractor providers we match to client opportunities. In addition, our locum tenens typically receive highly competitive pay and a dedicated team that handles all travel, lodging, rentals and transportation needs. Additionally, our Physician Mobility initiative decreases the amount of time you must wait to work at a facility where you are presented or have worked from 24 months to 6 months.
About the Company
Staff Care, an AMN Healthcare company, is the nation's leader in locum tenens staffing. We provide flexible, temporary employment options for physicians, clinicians, and other allied health professionals in all specialties with a variety of healthcare organizations, typically with interim contracts lasting from one week to one year. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.
Psychiatrist, Psychiatry, Mental Illness, Physician, Healthcare, Mental Health, Medication, Medical, Doctor, Md