Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
Psychiatry | National Academic Leader | Baltimore
Join this collegial team in Baltimore
* Inpatient Psychiatry
* Replace retiring physician
* Autonomy to see patients, plus do research, teach residents and more
* Shared call with just 6 weekends of call per year
* EPIC EMR
* Competitive base salary
* Sign on and Relocation offered
* Production and additional incentives paid
* Excellent benefits package included
Baltimore has it all!
* Baltimore is the largest city in Maryland and the center of a metropolitan area of 1.5 million people. Located on the Chesapeake Bay, the city is a melting pot of
cultures and neighborhoods, ranging from metal and glass skyscrapers to brick row houses to the famous Inner Harbor.
* Enjoy the surf and sand? Baltimore is within driving distance of beaches and ocean resorts. Or if you'd prefer, head to the mountains. Washington, D.C., Philadelphia
and New York are also an easy drive or train ride away.
* Dubbed America's Best Regional Food by USA Today, enjoy Baltimore's famous blue crabs upscale or on the wharf.
* Tour any of the great historic sites rooted in 300 years of history, enjoy endless cultural attractions, professional sports, unbelievable dining, and much more.
* Enjoy great professional sports including baseball and football!
* Choose city life of suburban life, with many affluent suburbs around Baltimore.
For additional information, please contact Carly Clem at [Register to View]
or via email [Register to View]
Alpharetta, Georgia, United States
Jackson Physician Search is a leader in the permanent recruitment of physicians and advanced practice providers to hospitals and health systems across the United States. We have been recognized for our track record of results built on our clients’ trust in the talent of our team and the transparency of our process and fee structure.Partnering with us means you’ll be working with recrui...