Location, location, location. Venice Beach, Santa Monica and Marina Del Ray !!
If you want to stay at an uncrowded beach in Southern California with easy access to attractions, you’ve found your home base . For outdoor recreation, it can’t be beat. The sparkling waters of the marina and Pacific Ocean are just steps away at six waterfront hotels. The inimitable people-watching of Venice Beach and lively pier of Santa Monica are right next door. Within 35 kilometers, you can explore the world-class Getty Museum, shop like a celebrity on Rodeo Drive or discover movie magic at Universal Studios Hollywood.
LAX airport is 20 minutes away making for easy travel.
Swim in the mornings snow ski in the afternoons!!
Our facility was established in 2000, Our Treatment Programs began as a small outpatient treatment center in suburban, California and has now grown into a myriad of specialized treatment centers. The outpatient program has become one of the most long-standing programs in Southern California and now includes individualized outpatient, intensive outpatient, and Dialectical Behavior Therapy (DBT) day treatment programs for addiction, mental health, and dual diagnosis. The evidence-based residential treatment program, which opened in 2004, is designed to treat men and women struggling with complex co-occurring disorders in a primary care setting. We also offer BPD treatment for women to learn the skills needed to better manage their symptoms.
What We Treat
Currently we have one of the most established addiction and mental health treatment centers in Southern California. We specialize in treatment for only a handful of mental health disorders so that we can make sure we are providing you the treatment you need.
Drug and alcohol addiction
- Borderline Personality Disorder (BPD) for women
- Dual diagnosis
- Post Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD) and trauma
- Bipolar Disorder
- Eating disorders
- Other personality disorders
Patients are age 18 and older
No hospital credentials needed
18-20 admissions per month to our facility
Typical day avg. 1-2 evaluations
High end patient care at its best
Marina del Rey is an unincorporated seaside community in Los Angeles County, California, with an eponymous harbor that is a major boating and water recreation destination of the greater Los Angeles area. The port is North America's largest man-made small-craft harbor and is home to approximately 5,000 boats.
If you are looking for a change then please reach out to me for more details,
Avery Poe[Register to View]
- [Register to View]
- Structure of Financial Support: Employment Agreement with production bonus
- Financial Offering: National Average
- Relocation Allowance: Yes
- Signing Bonus: Negotiable
- Stipends: Negotiable
- Student Loan Assistance: Negotiable
- [Register to View]
- Practice State: California
- Practice City: Los Angeles
- Community Size: 500,000+
- Community Details:
Coastal California in a safe, exclusive location !!
- Location of Medical Training: American Medical Graduate (AMG), Foreign Medical Graduate (FMG)
- Medical Training Type: Allopathic (MD), Osteopathic (DO)
- Board Certification: Board Certified, Board Eligible
- Work Status Requirements: US Citizen, Green Card
- Preferred Experience Level: Currently In Training, Recently Trained, Experienced, Very Experienced
- Accept Local Physicians within 25 mile Radius: Yes
- Facility Type: Clinic
- Number of Providers: