Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
At LifeStance Health, we strive to help individuals, families, and communities with their behavioral health needs. Everywhere. Every day. It is a lofty goal; we know. But we make it happen with the best team in behavioral health.
Thank you for taking the time to explore a career with us. As the fastest growing behavioral health practice group in the country, now is the perfect time to join our clinical team!
We are actively looking to hire talented Adult Psychiatrists within our Saint Peters office, who are passionate about patient care and committed to clinical excellence.
Please apply now or contact me directly:
Garrett MillerDirector, Practice [Register to View]
- Flexible work schedules.
- Full-time and part-time available.
- 100% outpatient work. No nights, no hospital calls, no weekends.
- Telemedicine and in-person flexibility.
- Top compensation can exceed $350,000 - $376,000/year, no cap.
- Generous sign-on bonus.
- Full benefits package: health, dental, vision, life, 401k (with match), paid parental leave, holidays, EAP and more.
- Additional compensation for collaboration with mid-levels (optional).
- Collegial work environment.
- Newly designed and modern offices.
- Full administrative support.
- Latest in digital technology.
- Strong work/life balance.
Psychiatrists are a critical part of our clinical team. We’re seeking Psychiatrists that are:
About LifeStance Health LifeStance is a national provider of behavioral healthcare services focused on evidenced-based, medically driven treatment services for children, adolescents and adults suffering from a variety of mental health issues in an outpatient care setting, both in-person at its 450+ clinics nationwide and through its digital health telemedicine offering. At LifeStance, patient care is paramount – the driving force in everything we do. LifeStance is committed to state-of-the-art clinical excellence, to partnership and collaboration with other treating health care providers to ensure continuity of care, to utilization of data to individually tailor services for continual improvement in outcomes, and to empowering patients to make informed choices and help them achieve their goals. This is offered in a compassionate and safe environment that provides education, support, and best practices in integrated care. LifeStance employs 4,000+ psychiatrists, psychologists, nurse practitioners, and licensed therapists to provide comprehensive mental health treatment services for patients of all ages. Every LifeStance team member is dedicated to providing the utmost in compassionate care and treatment to serve the specific needs and concerns of each individual patient. To learn more, please visit [Register to View]
. LifeStance is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are fully committed to creating an inclusive work environment for all our employees.
- Fully licensed in the state of Missouri, BE/BC, unencumbered DEA.
- Experienced in both medication management as well as therapy.
- Experienced in working with adults, children & adolescents, or across the lifespan.
Bellevue, Washington, United States
LifeStance Health is a behavioral health care company focused on providing evidenced-based, medically driven treatment services for children, adolescents and adults suffering from a variety of mental health issues in care settings that include acute inpatient, partial hospitalization, intensive outpatient, outpatient, community-based and in-home. We have over 3000 clinicians working in 26 sta...