Physician Affiliate Group of New York (PAGNY) is a multi-specialty faculty practice that employs Physicians across six acute care teaching hospitals located throughout NYC, Brooklyn, and Bronx NY and the NYC Correctional Health System. PAGNY is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V.
All of our hospitals are part of NYC Health + Hospitals - treating underserved patient populations throughout the boroughs of NYC. Behavioral health happens to be our leading service across our system.
We currently have a variety of positions available through-out our hospitals - including Part-time, Full-time and moonlighting! Current positions are as follows:
North Bronx Health Network (comprised of Jacobi Medical Center and North Central Bronx Hospital): Academically affiliated with Albert Einstein School of Medicine:
- Inpatient Attending (NCB, Jacobi)
- Attending Psychiatrist - Partial Hospital Program (NCB)
- Child Psychiatrist - CPEP (Jacobi)
- CPEP/ER Attending (Jacobi)
- ER Attending (NCB)
- Director of Psychiatry Emergency Services ( NCB)
- Inpatient Unit Chief (Jacobi)
- Collaborative Care (Psychiatrist within Adult Primary Care Services) ( Jacobi)
If you would like to be considered for any these positions apply today!