Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
* Affiliated with a nationally recognized non-profit health system, this renowned community health center provides care to 10,000+ seriously mentally ill adults & seriously emotionally disturbed children
* Four locations across the St. Louis area offer you the option to focus on urban, suburban, or rural populations
* Option to work closely with residents & fellows from a Top 15 Medical School if desired
* Extensive opportunities for mentorship & collaboration with 60+ fellow psychiatrists and other mental health providers
* Work with a dedicated team supervisor, case manager, & 5-6 community support specialists, as well as on-site schedulers, nurses, and primary care consultants
* Outpatient only - no call
* Focus on quality, not quantity: fully-ramped up psychiatrists are seeing 12-14 patients per day
* Generous never-ending base salary with annual merit increases allows you to prioritize your patients, not production
* Unlimited student loan repayment - up to 33K/year (NHSC Active Site)
* Cap-exempt H1-B visa support available; unlimited J-1 visa waiver support through the Delta Regional Authority
* Comprehensive executive-level benefits
* Known as the Midwest's #1 "City on the Rise," almost four million people call the Greater St. Louis Area home.
* Home to the Stanley Cup Champion St. Louis Blues & 11-Time World Series Champion St. Louis Cardinals; award-winning art, history, & science museums; the St. Louis Zoo; Grammy-award winning Symphony Orchestra, theater, opera, & more
* Direct access to an international airport
* Live in Clayton or the Central West End and walk to dinner, put down roots in family-friendly Ladue or Kirkwood, or build your dream home on several acres 45 minutes south of town - the choice is yours.
Please contact Katie Moeller for more information:
Click here to schedule a call: [Register to View]
Call/Text: [Register to View]
[Register to View]
Alpharetta, Georgia, United States
Jackson Physician Search is a leader in the permanent recruitment of physicians and advanced practice providers to hospitals and health systems across the United States. We have been recognized for our track record of results built on our clients’ trust in the talent of our team and the transparency of our process and fee structure.Partnering with us means you’ll be working with recrui...