Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
The Department of Psychiatry is recruiting for a BE/BC Psychiatrist for an inpatient position to join its growing behavioral health program.
* Full-time, employed faculty position
* Monday-Friday 8a-5p schedule
* Call: One weeknight telephone call each month and every 3 months weekend call
* Inpatient Adult Psychiatry practice
* Faculty appointment
* Responsible for admissions, discharges and inpatient coverage
* Medical and resident teaching
* Consults covered by C/L service
* Nonprofit University medical center with 900+ acute beds and a 16 beds inpatient psychiatry unit
* Access to an expansive physician network offering medical and surgical experts
* Highly-sought Philadelphia location
Cottonwood Heights, United States
A nine-time winner Talent and six-time winner Client categories of ClearlyRated “Best of Staffing” award, VISTA has 30 years of experience optimizing continuity of care for hospitals, medical practices and government agencies across the US. We ensure both quality and continuity of care for patients and the healthcare facilities that serve them. A leading provider of short-term US locum...