Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
A private group in the Colorado Mountains is seeking a BE/BC psychiatrist to join their growing team as a full-time provider.
Situated near world-renowned Telluride, this hidden gem of a mountain town is home to no commute time and a plethora of outdoor recreation without the crowds.
* Outpatient only with the ability to consult in a variety of different client settings if desired.
* Low patient volumes.
* $350,000 annual income potential with full benefits and sign-on incentives.
* Ability to step into an established referral base and lead behavioral health services within the community.
* Partnership from day one available.
Living in Western Colorado:
* Situated on the beautiful Western Slope of the Rocky Mountains, this city is perched in the perfect spot to serve as your base camp for year-round outdoor adventure.
* Ranked with an A+ in amenities from [Register to View]
this mountain filled mini city will not disappoint with its large quantity of outdoor recreation, local restaurants, cultural sites, and low commute time.
* As a central hub, locals are able take an easy day drive down to nearby Ouray or Telluride for weekend getaways.
* Additionally, find solace in a housing market that is 39% lower than the Colorado State average.
Please contact Olivia Georgia for more information and further consideration:
Work: [Register to View]
Text: [Register to View]
Email: [Register to View]
Alpharetta, Georgia, United States
Jackson Physician Search is a leader in the permanent recruitment of physicians and advanced practice providers to hospitals and health systems across the United States. We have been recognized for our track record of results built on our clients’ trust in the talent of our team and the transparency of our process and fee structure.Partnering with us means you’ll be working with recrui...