Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
Medical Director of Behavioral Medicine needed in Fairfield County Connecticut
Seeking an Inpatient Psychiatrist to join a collaborative team of healthcare professionals in Fairfield County CT. The psychiatrist will provide quality healthcare services to the adult inpatient population of the hospital.
- 10 hours per week dedicated to administrative duties
- 30 hours per week dedicated to clinical activities
- Shared call by the week
- Five-plus years of experience in general psychiatry and behavioral healthcare, equivalent combination of education and experience
- Experience with clinical process and utilization management
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and teaching skills
This location offers an easy drive to Boston, New York City, Newport, Cape Cod, Long Island, plus the mountains of Vermont and New Hampshire and all within a two to three hour drive time.
Enterprise Medical Recruiting, a member of the National Association of Physician Recruiters, is a full service physician consulting and recruitment firm specializing in medical practices.
Our protocol is to discuss what your priorities are in making a practice decision prior to any presentation of opportunities. Then, we will present only opportunities in which you will have a legitimate int...