Seeking a Board Certified/Board Eligible Adult Psychiatrist to join our team.WHAT WE NEED:
Ideal candidate will have a strong focus on clinical excellence and patient satisfaction. Candidate will display exceptional interpersonal skills and desire to develop strong ties with the community and build long-lasting relationships with patients. Physician will need to work collaboratively to coordinate and deliver the highest quality of patient care.WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT:
- Schedule: Monday – Friday, 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
- Weekday, Weekend & Holiday Call: 1:3
- Average outpatient volume: 18 – 22 patients per day
- Common Diagnoses:
- Major Depressive Disorders
- Anxiety/Panic Disorders
- Mood Disorders
- Psychiatric Diagnostic Evaluation
- Pharmacologic Management
- Nurse Practitioner support
- Competitive compensation, including income guarantee, with bonus incentives
- Generous recruitment bonus program including relocation allowance; commencement and retention packages
- Paid malpractice
- 27 days of Allowed Time Off plus five additional paid days for CME with annual stipend
- Full benefits package, including health, life, dental, vision and legal insurance
- Retirement options, including 403(b), 457(b), 401(a)
- Short- and Long-Term Own Occupation Disability
- Customized marketing support
- Leadership development through board and committee opportunities
Located s a multi-faceted town which encompasses a vibrant college scene, a beautiful natural landscape and a lively urban center. We are closely located to one of Indiana's largest universities which draws a diverse young student population to the city.
Our community offers an excellent art scene with local breweries, wineries, shops, pick your own fruit farms among many other amenities and activities.
Contact Scott Scheinman at [Register to View] or [Register to View]