Job Quick Facts:
* Specialty: Psychiatrist|Child/Adolescent Psychiatrist|Forensic Psychiatrist
* Job Type: Long-Term Contract
* Contract Term: Oct 1, 2021 to Sept 30, 2024
* Location: Phoenix, AZ
* License Requirement: AZ
* Allow For Licensing: Yes
* Board Requirement: BC
* Service Setting: Outpatient
* Coverage Type: Scheduled Clinical Hours Only
* Shift Schedule: Mon - Fri, 7a - 6p (Possible Weekends for 72-hour hold cases)
* Ave. Hold Cases: 2-3/month
* Patient Volume: 15/day
* Patient demographic: Adolescent, Adult
* Support Staff: Medical Support Assistant
* Indian Health Services: RPMS/EHR
Within 10 to 15 days following a patient's admission, service providers must create a case or treatment plan for them. An assessment, as well as any psychiatric or psychological evaluations, must be included in the strategy (if applicable). Each provider must provide, at minimum, all original service or treatment plans, as well as any revised plans created during the client's stay; a copy of the Case Staffing Summary each time the case is staffed; and a copy of the Discharge Summary within 5 working days after the occurrence.
Coordination with the Community:
1. Ensure that designated staff is in reliable contact with the DHHS Division of Behavioral Health assigned counselor or case manager to ensure that all pertinent information is communicated.
2. All individual case plans and/or treatment plans shall be coordinated with the designated DHHS Division of Behavioral Health assigned counselor or case manager.
3. Contracted agencies will allow the Community to bill all available third party insurances and collect for all services rendered by the psychiatrist providing services to the Community.
4. Ensure that administrative issues and concerns are coordinated with the DHHS Administration, which will be the primary contact through the duration of the contract and for billing purposes.
5. All clinical work performed will be documented in the Community’s electronic health record.