Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
This north Florida Medical Center is seeking to add another Board certified/board eligible psychiatrist to their established Behavioral Health Team. The incoming physician would be inpatient only with a 7 on / 7 off schedule. There is potential to transfer to a Monday through Friday schedule as the hospital will be starting a psychiatry residency program next summer. Candidates must be interested in teaching / working with residents and will have the ability to have a faculty appointment with the University of Central Florida.
For weekend coverage, additional support staff is available to assist with patient efficiency. Responsible for 3 nights of call during on-week.
This an employed position with a competitive compensation package including salary, benefits and malpractice.
The Behavioral Health Center offers inpatient treatment for adults 18 and older who are experiencing acute illnesses that require 24-hour medical care. We are a Certified Baker Act Receiving Facility that also accepts voluntary patients and direct admissions. Our newly expanded 33-bed unit includes the following –
• Activity areas, group areas and dining areas that emphasize patient safety and well-being and offer open spaces conducive to a therapeutic community
• Treatment that is tailored to each patient with length of stay varying according to treatment needs
• Therapeutic, well-structured daily schedules that encourage patients to develop skills and strategies to reach goals
• Aftercare planning led by trained clinical staff to ensure each patient has an appropriate follow-up plan before leaving our facility
• ECT Suites for those patients needed inpatient treatment while undergoing ECT
Gainesville, Florida, is just a short drive from the coast as well as many of Central Florida’s premier attractions, like Disney. Gainesville is home to the University of Florida Gators but it is much more than just a sports town. Gainesville offers a lively downtown area, intriguing museums and countless events and outdoor activities. They continue to receive national recognition as a top-rated city from places like [Register to View]
During his twenty-three years representing the second largest hospital in Georgia, W. Asbury Stembridge, Jr., FACHE had a driving passion to provide the highest quality healthcare to his hometown Macon, GA. This passion energized his quest to find the most qualified physicians in the country to join his hospital staff and become valuable community members. Asbury recognized early on that successfu...