Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
Psychiatry with the Nation's Leading Telemedicine Company
The Behavioral Health Team at Enterprise Medical is assisting Specialists on Call (SOC), the nation's leading provider of acute clinical telemedicine services with recruitment. SOC is an established and operationally sound organization enabling their physicians to optimize their time and production.
Highlights of the position include:
- Work from the comfort of home or office
- Practice emergency psychiatry remotely
- Enjoy 24/7 IT and operational support
- Work for a world class organization dedicated to providing patients access to exceptional care
- SOC provides licensing and privileging support, complete malpractice coverage and highly competitive compensation
- Full-time and part-time openings available (seeking minimum of 20 hour commitment for contract positions)
- Board Certification is required
- Active licensure in one of the following states is required: California, North Carolina, Florida, Texas or New York
- ER experience is required
- Telepsychiatry experience is preferred but not required
- Teaching experience is a plus
Enterprise Medical Recruiting, a member of the National Association of Physician Recruiters, is a full service physician consulting and recruitment firm specializing in medical practices.
Our protocol is to discuss what your priorities are in making a practice decision prior to any presentation of opportunities. Then, we will present only opportunities in which you will have a legitimate int...