Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
(Archived) Audlt Psychiatrist Needed to be the Director of IP Unit in AZ
We currently have a client in Arizona, about an hour and twenty minutes outside of Tucson, AZ, that is Seeking Board Certified/Board Eligible Psychiatrist to be the Medical Director of an Inpatient Adult Behavioral Health Unit.
• BC/BE Psychiatry
• The unit has 15 dedicated Adult beds and 4 Geriatric beds.
• Clinical responsibilities include new admissions, daily patient care on inpatient unit, evaluation and management of psychiatric patients in the Emergency Department, and providing psychiatric consults for medical-surgical patients.
• The Medical Director will hold a critical leadership position at the hospital and must be willing to work in a collaborative environment on the unit with treatment professionals and administration.
• There is also an opportunity to start an outpatient practice in the community, if desired.
• On call responsibilities will be supplemented with a Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner and Tele-Psych services.
• There is an excellent recruitment package
• Competitive Compensation with Incentive Bonus Potential
• Medical Directorship Stipend
• Sign-On Bonus
• Relocation Allowance and CME Allowance
• Potential assistance with medical education loans or Stipend while you complete training
Please let us know if you would like more information about this opportunity, or others that we may have available.
MD Staff Pointe focuses on hospital based specialties, consultants, and surgery for short and long-term locum coverage as well as locum to permanent placement.